XT Laser Metal Laser Cutting Machine
After purchasing a metal laser cutting machine, one must be familiar with the operating methods and safety regulations of the equipment. This will also be explained clearly after the manufacturer installs the machine on site. However, what if one forgets the operating regulations of the metal laser cutting machine? Familiarize yourself with it, remember it, and use it. This is a necessary lesson for every operator. Let’s review the operating rules of metal laser cutting machines again!
1、 Safety regulations
1. Strictly follow the laser startup program to start the laser, adjust the light, and try cutting the workpiece.
2. The operator must undergo training, be familiar with cutting software, equipment structure, performance, and master relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protective equipment according to regulations, and must wear protective eyes specified by the symbol near the laser beam.
4. When the equipment is in operation, operators are not allowed to leave their positions without authorization. If it is indeed necessary to leave, the machine should be stopped and the emergency stop button should be disconnected to enable it.
5. When not processing, the laser or shutter should be turned off.
6. Keep the laser, laser head, machine tool, and surrounding area in an orderly and free of oil stains. Arrange workpieces, materials, and waste materials neatly according to regulations.
7. The use of gas tanks should strictly comply with the gas tank supervision regulations. When opening the air tank, the operator must stand on the side of the air outlet.
During maintenance, it is necessary to strictly follow the high-voltage regulations. Turn off the power and check the cause of the equipment malfunction.
9. Fire safety regulations must be strictly followed. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach.
10. When it is not clear whether a certain material can be irradiated or cut by laser, do not process it to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam generation.
11. Be careful when loading and unloading materials to ensure personal safety.
2、 Operation sequence: Startup steps:
1. Main power supply. Start the regulated power supply. (Check the three-phase voltage balance) 2. Open the cutting gas main valve. (Detect if N2 and O2 are leaking)
3. Turn on the water cooler. Check if the water temperature and pressure are normal. (Laser water temperature 25 ℃, fiber and cutting head water temperature 28 ℃) 4. Start the machine tool power supply (key switch)
5. Start the laser. Laser power on. High voltage on. (The indicator light is green and on)
6. The operating software system starts and the machine tool returns to zero. The cutting head sensor is automatically or manually calibrated to perform MDI function (voltage value is 9.8V). (When starting up every day, the machine tool must return to zero. The cutting head sensor is automatically or manually calibrated to perform MDI function)
7. Adjust the focus position and replace the nozzle according to the corresponding material.
8. Manually test the gas N2 and O2 to confirm if the gas pressure is normal. 9. Confirm if the cutting procedure matches the material.
10. Call up the machining program on the (automatic interface) and load cutting parameters.
11. Start the program, and the red light will go through the border. Check if the cutting program is within the sheet range.
12. Start the program and start processing. During the machining process, it is necessary to pay attention to the cutting situation at all times. If there is a possibility of collision or voids in the cutting head, it should be immediately suspended. Only after troubleshooting can cutting continue.
3、 Shutdown sequence: (opposite to startup)