Carbon steel fiber lazer cutter 3000w power
Carbon steel fiber lazer cutter 3000w power.
Generally, will burn the material. Possible reasons as below.
(1) The laser focus position is offset, and the focus position test is performed, and the offset is adjusted according to the offset of the laser focus.
(2) The output power of the laser is not enough. It is necessary to check whether the work of the laser generator is normal. If it is normal, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct, if it is not adjusted properly.
(3) The cutting line speed is too slow, and it is necessary to increase the line speed during operation control.
(4) The cutting gas is not pure enough to provide high quality cutting working gas
(5) The instability of the machine tool running time is too long. At this time, it needs to be shut down and restarted.
Laser not completely cut
The reason why the laser is not completely cut.
(1) The selection of the laser nozzle does not match the thickness of the processing plate, and the nozzle or processing plate is replaced.
(2) The laser cutting line speed is too fast, and the operation control is required to reduce the line speed.
Abnormal sparks when cutting low carbon steel.
When the low carbon steel is cut normally, the fire bouquet is long, flat, and has fewer splits. The occurrence of abnormal sparks will affect the smoothness and quality of the cut section of the work piece.
In this case, if other parameters are normal, the following should be considered.
Firstly,The laser head nozzle has serious loss, and the nozzle should be replaced in time.
Secondly, In the case of no new nozzle replacement, the working gas pressure should be increased.
Thirdly, If the thread at the joint between the nozzle and the laser head is loose, the cutting should be suspended immediately, check the connection state of the laser head, and re-thread the thread.
Finally,if you want to know some details,contact us.
And also,if for more questions just let us know.
Jill from XT LASER
WhatsApp&Wechat&Mobile: +86 130 4603 3839