Fiber laser cutting machine operation process – Catherine
Fiber laser cutting machine operation process
XT LASER said that the fiber laser cutting machine is now an indispensable processing equipment in the modern sheet metal industry. With the upgrading of the industry and the improvement of processing requirements. And the high-energy laser has successfully developed the fourth-generation fiber laser after years of design and development. And the cutting machine not only has a high improvement in efficiency. But also achieves the ultimate in the optimization of the operation. So let introduce fiber laser cutting machine operation process.
Operation steps of fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Determine the materials that need to process, fix the sheet metal material on the processing machine. And then determine the smoothness of the material placement. So as to avoid the jitter during the cutting process, resulting in the accuracy of the cutting.
2. Operate the console, enter the product cut pattern, and cut the material thickness and other parameters. Then adjust the cutting head to the appropriate focus position, then reflect and adjust the nozzle center.
3. Start the regulator and the chiller, set the water temperature and water pressure of the chiller.
4. Start the laser and then turn on the machine.
Although the above four points are very brief, it takes a lot of time to practice in the actual operation process to familiarize yourself with the details of each operation. Inevitably, when operating the fiber laser cutting machine, there will some faults and problems. Let’s summarize and share the following.
1. Boot without any reflection
◆ Whether the power fuse burnt out: replace the fuse.
◆ Is the power input normal: Check the power input and make it normal.
◆ Is the main power switch damage: Replace the main power switch.
2. No laser output or laser is weak
◆ If the optical path is offset: carefully adjust the optical path.
◆ Whether the focus of the device focuses changes: readjust the focus.
◆ If the laser tube damage or age: replace the laser tube.
◆ Whether the laser power supply energize: Check the laser power supply circuit to make it normal.
◆ Is the laser power supply damage: Replace the laser power supply.
3. Processing size has errors or malfunctions
◆ Is the signal cable normal: Replace the signal cable.
◆ The power supply is unstable or has interference signals: install a voltage regulator or eliminate interference signals.
◆ Whether the processing parameters are set correctly (such as layout, etc.): Reset the corresponding parameters.
◆ Is the machining program written normally: Check the programmed machining program and modify it until it is normal.