Xintian Laser Cutting Machine
For the collection of dust generated by laser cutting, the capture collection cover is generally used. If the effect is required to be good, the closed collection cover can be selected to collect a large amount of dust and dust. After collection, the dust is introduced into the dust treatment equipment. The dust treatment equipment generally has the initial effect, medium effect, and three-stage filtration, and then Species reintroduction into the centralized dust removal equipment. After four stage filtration, Then it is introduced into a 15 meter chimney and discharged into the atmosphere to meet the standards. Another method can also be adopted, with different equipment and working principles, mainly through: fire valves – spray purification+demisting – photocatalytic oxidation/carbon adsorption – centrifugal fans (high-altitude emissions).
With these simple preparations in place, you can ‘everything is ready but the east wind’ and proceed with the cutting with peace of mind.
The laser cutting machine uses the laser beam with high power density to irradiate the workpiece, so that the irradiated materials can melt and vaporize rapidly, and at the same time, the Jet stream coaxial with the beam can blow away the molten materials, so as to cut the workpiece, which is also the process of producing dust and smoke.
So what are the reasons for the dust generated by laser cutting machines?
1. Laser oxidation cutting: Under the irradiation of the laser beam of the laser cutting machine, the surface of metal materials can be quickly heated to the ignition point temperature, and then react with oxygen to release a large amount of heat, forming small holes inside the material. The small holes are surrounded by molten metal walls, and these steam and molten substances are carried away by auxiliary airflow, and then float in the factory workshop, forming dust and smoke.
2. Laser vaporization cutting: Under the heating of high-power density laser, about half of the material vaporizes into steam and disappears. The remaining material is blown away from the bottom of the cutting seam as an ejecta by auxiliary gas, which combines with small particles in the air to form dust.
3. Laser melting cutting: When the power density of the incident laser beam exceeds a certain value, the material at the irradiation point begins to evaporate, forming holes, and the material around the laser speed of the laser cutting machine is melted. Then, the auxiliary airflow coaxial with the speed of light takes away the surrounding molten material, forming smoke and dust.
The smoke and dust hazards generated by laser cutting machines are easily overlooked by operators. The high temperature generated by the laser, when applied to the processed materials, generates a large amount of steam and smoke, which contains a large amount of chemical components and poses significant harm to human health. Inhaling a large amount of dust can even cause respiratory infections.
1. It is recommended to install a set of vacuum equipment above the metal laser cutting equipment, which can effectively remove dust and make the workshop more clean and tidy.
2. You can choose to purchase a large metal laser cutting equipment with a beautiful appearance, which can prevent dust and avoid the harm caused by metal debris splashing during the processing.
3. Turn on the exhaust fan, even if there is no exhaust fan or exhaust fan, and wearing a mask at the same time would be great.