The knowledge of UV laser marking machine
UV laser marking machine takes 355nm pumped purple light laser device as the light source and then takes advantage of previous generations machine to gain smaller diameter of focusing spot and fine marking effect. With smaller heat affected area and more beautiful marking effect, so our products can meet customer’s demand of higher marking requirements.
FEATURES OF UV LASER MARKING MACHINE
(1) Design on laser cavity adopts a series of optimization method.So as to ensure the beam quality as the fundamental mode.
(2) The machine takes 355nm pumped purple light laser device as the light source. Narrower pulse width and smaller heat affection contribute to generate peak power. The higher the peak power is, then the wider the adapting range of materials is. So this implement perfect printing in some relatively hard material.
(3) Higher pulse stability, then namely better pulse consistency of laser produces the same carving effect, so it’s very suitable for precision marking. Higher pulse repetition frequency meets the need of quick marking and then high production efficiency.
(4) High efficiency of the photoelectric conversion and long service life.
(5) It can mark date, bar code and two-dimension code automatically.
(6) Superior performance, stable, high conversion rate and low energy consumption.
MACHINE APPLICATION SCOPE AND MATERIALS
(1)Usingin electronic components, battery chargers, electric wire, computer accessories.And then mobile phone accessories (mobile phone screen, LCD screen) and then communication products.(2) Automobile and motorcycle spare parts, auto glass, instrument appliance, optical device, aerospace, military industry products, hardware machinery, tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, sanitary ware.
(3) Pharmaceutical, food, beverage and then cosmetics industry.
(4) Glass, crystal products, arts and crafts of surface and internal thin film etching, ceramic cutting or engraving, clocks and watches and glasses.
(5) It can mark on polymer material, majority of the metal and non-metal materials for surface processing and then coating film processing, then to light polymer materials, plastic, fire prevention materials etc..