As we all know, fiber laser cutting machines have been widely used to cut metal sheets, and carbon steel sheets are one of the cut sheets, so do you often encounter problems when cutting carbon steel sheets, and what problems will you encounter?
When the fiber laser cutting machine cuts the carbon steel plate, the workpiece will have burrs. This is one of the problems we often encounter. Today we will learn about the burr problem and how to solve it.
In general, laser cutting causes burrs on the workpiece. The possible reasons are:
- The laser output power of the fiber laser cutting machine is not enough. It is necessary to check whether the laser is working normally. If it is normal, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct. If it is not correct to adjust, the corresponding floor needs the corresponding laser output power; at the same time It is necessary to check whether there is any problem with the lens during laser transmission, such as being dirty, or whether the light-transmitting lens is dirty, and whether the light-transmitting lens has small cracks that are difficult to find with the naked eye, which will affect the transmission of the laser;
- If the laser focus position is shifted, the focus position test should be carried out, and the adjustment should be made according to the offset of the laser focus;
- The laser cutting line speed is too slow, and it is necessary to increase the line speed during operation control;
- The machine tool runs too long and becomes unstable. At this time, we need to shut down and restart the machine equipment;
- The purity of laser cutting gas is not enough, it is necessary to provide high-quality cutting working gas, especially high-purity nitrogen or oxygen with 5 nines is the best;
- The technical level of the operator should make reasonable adjustments to the process parameters.
More questions just let us know.
Claire from XT LASER
Cell (Whatsapp): 008617863530327