XT Laser-high-speed laser cutting machine
High-speed laser cutting machine uses fiber laser to output high energy density laser beam and gather it on the workpiece surface for cutting. The high-speed fiber laser cutting machine can be used for both plane cutting and bevel cutting. The edges are neat and smooth, and it is suitable for high-precision cutting and processing of metal plates. At the same time, the mechanical arm can replace the original imported five-axis laser for three-dimensional cutting. Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves space and gas consumption and has high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new product for energy conservation, environmental protection and ecological environment protection, and also one of the world’s leading scientific and technological products.
Main features of high-speed laser cutting machine.
(1) The fiber laser of high-speed laser cutting machine has high electro-optical conversion efficiency, which is more than 30%. Low-power fiber lasers do not need to be equipped with water chillers, and are air-cooled, which can greatly save power consumption and operating costs. Achieve the highest production efficiency.
(2) The laser of high-speed laser cutting machine only needs electric energy and no additional gas to generate laser during operation, and the operation and maintenance cost is the lowest.
(3) The fiber laser of high-speed laser cutting machine adopts semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonator, and no startup time is required. It has the advantages of no adjustment, no maintenance and high stability, reducing the cost of accessories and maintenance. Time is incomparable with traditional lasers.
(4) The output wavelength of the fiber laser of the high-speed laser cutting machine is 1.064 μ m, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam has good quality and high power density, which is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials, and has excellent cutting and welding capabilities. This minimizes the processing cost.
(5) The light of high-speed laser cutting machine is transmitted by optical fiber, without complicated optical guide system such as mirror. The optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free.
(6) The cutting head of high-speed laser cutting machine contains protective lenses, so the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing lens is very small.
(7) The light of high-speed laser cutting machine is output through optical fiber, which makes the design of mechanical system very simple and easy to integrate with robot or multi-dimensional workbench.
(8) The laser of high-speed laser cutting machine can be used by multiple machines after being equipped with light gate. The laser is divided into multiple channels through fiber splitting, and multiple machines work at the same time. The function is easy to expand and upgrade.
(9) The fiber laser of high-speed laser cutting machine is small in size, light in weight, movable in working position and small in floor area.
High-speed laser cutting machine industry application:
It is used in manufacturing and processing industries such as sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway accessories, automobiles, grain machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision accessories, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising, hardware external processing, kitchen utensils processing, etc.
Materials processed by high-speed laser cutting machine:
Cutting of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized plate, galvanized plate, pickling plate, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal plates and pipes.