How to improve the accuracy of laser cutting machine?-Julia
How to improve the cutting accuracy of laser cutting machine?
The accuracy of the laser cutting machine often affects the cutting quality. The products cut by laser cutting machine accuracy deviation are unqualified. Therefore, when using the laser cutting machine, we need to consider how to improve the accuracy of the machine.
Generally speaking, the factors that affect the cutting quality mainly include the following aspects:
- The size of the focused spot after the laser beam passes. The smaller the spot after the laser beam is concentrated, the higher the precision of the laser cutting process. Especially the slit is small, and the smallest spot can reach 0.01mm.
- The positioning accuracy of the worktable determines the repeatability of the laser cutting process. The higher the table accuracy, the higher the cutting accuracy.
- The greater the thickness of the workpiece, the lower the accuracy and the greater the slit. Because the laser beam is tapered, the slit is also tapered, and the thickness of 0.3mm material is much smaller than the slit of 2mm.
- The material of the workpiece has a certain influence on the accuracy of laser cutting. In the same situation, the cutting accuracy of different materials is also slightly different. Even if it is the same material, if the composition of the material is different, the cutting precision will be different.
So, how can high precision be achieved during laser cutting?
- Focus position control technology.The smaller the focal depth of the focusing lens, the smaller the focal spot diameter. Therefore, it is very important to control the focus during the cutting process
- Cutting and perforating technology. For any thermal cutting technique, must first drill a small hole in the board. Then use a laser to start cutting from the small hole.
- Nozzle design and air flow control technology. When laser cutting steel, oxygen and a focused laser beam are shot into the plate through a nozzle to form an air stream. The basic requirement for the air flow is that the air flow entering the incision should be large and the speed should be high, so that enough oxidation can make the incision material fully carry out the exothermic reaction; at the same time, there is enough momentum to spray the molten material out.