What is the difference between CNC machine and laser cutter? first of all, both should be electrically. There are a lot of people who always misunderstand CNC engraving machines and laser engraving machines as a kind of thing. In fact.
There is a big difference between the two, and with the development of the times, this difference is becoming more and more obvious.
With the laser The technology is constantly maturing, and the advantages are more and more obvious than the traditional computer engraving.
The following mainly compares the difference between dot matrix engraving, vector cutting, engraving speed, engraving intensity, spot size and engraving material.
1. Then, engraving intensity: Engraving intensity refers to the intensity of laser light incident on the surface of the material.
For a particular engraving speed, the greater the intensity, the greater the depth of the cut or engraving.
You can adjust the intensity with the engraver panel or with your computer’s print driver. In the range of 1% to 100%, the adjustment range is 1%.
The greater the intensity, the greater the speed. The depth of the cut is also deeper.
2. Engraving speed: Firstly, the difference between the engraving speed of the CNC engraving machine and the laser engraving machine.
The engraving speed refers to the speed at which the laser head moves. It is usually express IPS (inches per second).
And the high speed brings high production efficiency. Speed is also used to control the depth of the cut.
For a particular laser intensity, the slower the speed, the greater the depth of the cut or engraving.
You can adjust the speed with the engraver panel or with your computer’s print driver.
In the range of 1% to 100%, the adjustment range is 1%. The advanced motion control system of the Hummer makes you get super-fine engraving quality when carving at high speed.
3. Spot size: In fact, the size of the spot of the CNC engraving machine and the laser engraving machine is also different.
The size of the laser beam spot can adjust according using lenses with different focal lengths. Small spot lenses are used for high resolution engraving.
Large spot lenses are used for lower resolution engraving, but for vector cutting, it is the best choice.
The standard configuration for the new device is a 2.0 inch lens. Its spot size is in the middle and is suitable for all kinds of occasions.
4. Dot matrix engraving: dot matrix printing is like high-definition dot matrix printing. The laser head oscillates left and right, each time engraving a line consisting of a series of points.
And then the laser head simultaneously moves up and down to engrave a plurality of lines, and finally constitutes a full-page image or text.
The scanned graphics, text and vectorized graphics can all be carved using dot matrix.
5. Vector cutting: Unlike dot matrix carving, vector cutting is performed on the outer contour of the graphic.
We usually use this mode to perform penetrating cuts on wood, acrylic, paper, etc., as well as marking on a variety of materials.
6. Engravable materials: wood products, plexiglass, metal plates, glass, stone, crystal, Corian, paper, two-color plate, alumina, leather, resin, spray metal.
Wechart & whatsapp:008618206584205