Before purchasing a laser cutting machine, it’s not just about how much it costs to buy one
XT Laser – Laser Cutting Machine
The purchase of a metal fiber laser cutting machine has significantly improved processing efficiency. What should I pay attention to before purchasing a laser cutting machine?
Firstly, it is necessary to clarify the production scope, processing materials, and cutting thickness of your company, in order to determine the model, format, and quantity of equipment required for procurement, laying a simple foundation for future procurement work. The application fields of laser cutting machines involve numerous industries such as mobile phones, computers, sheet metal processing, metal processing, electronics, printing, packaging, leather, clothing, industrial fabrics, advertising, handicrafts, furniture, decoration, medical equipment, etc. The mainstream ones on the market are 3015 and 2513, which are 3 meters by 1.5 meters and 2.5 meters by 1.3 meters, but the format issue is not significant. In general, the company provides multiple formats for customers to choose from and can be customized.
2. Professional personnel conduct on-site simulation solutions or provide solutions. At the same time, they can also bring their own materials to the manufacturer for sampling.
1. Fine cutting seam: The cutting seam of laser cutting is generally 0.10 mm-0.20 mm.
2. Smooth cutting surface: The laser cut cutting surface has no burrs. Generally speaking, YAG laser cutting machines have a slight burr, which is mainly determined by the cutting thickness and the gas used. Generally, there are no burrs below 3mm. Nitrogen gas has the best effect, followed by oxygen, and air has the worst effect. The fiber laser cutting machine has very little or no burrs, and the cutting surface is very smooth and the speed is also very fast.
3. Check the deformation of the material: The deformation of the material is very small.
4. Power size: For example, most factories cut metal plates below 6mm, so it is not necessary to purchase high-power laser cutting machines. A 500W fiber laser cutting machine can meet production needs. If the production volume is large, we are concerned that the efficiency of 500W is not as good as that of high-power laser cutting machines. The best choice is to purchase two or more small and medium-sized laser cutting machines, which will help manufacturers control costs and improve efficiency.
5. The core part of laser cutting: whether the laser and laser head are imported or domestically produced. Imported lasers generally use IPG, while domestic lasers generally use Raycus. At the same time, other accessories for laser cutting must also be noted, such as whether the motor is an imported servo motor, guide rail, bed, etc., as they affect the cutting accuracy of the machine to a certain extent. One thing to pay special attention to is the cooling system of the laser cutting machine – the cooling cabinet. Many companies directly use household air conditioners for cooling. Actually, everyone knows that the effect is very bad. The best way is to use industrial air conditioning, which is specifically designed for special machines., To achieve the best results.
Any piece of equipment will be damaged to varying degrees during use, so in terms of repair after damage, whether the repair is timely and at what cost has become a problem that needs to be considered. Therefore, when making a purchase, it is necessary to understand the company’s after-sales service situation through various channels, such as whether the repair fees are reasonable, and so on.