XT Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
The rapid development of the sheet metal industry has created conditions for the widespread application of fiber laser cutting machines. Laser cutting is one of the thermal cutting methods, and fiber laser cutting machines provide many advantages to maintain high growth and production. The application of fiber laser cutting machines has advantages such as higher efficiency, longer service life, and less maintenance, making them highly attractive in the metal material processing industry. During the use of fiber laser cutting machines, various metal processing processes can be replaced, minimizing the production investment of laser cutting machines.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine application:
1. Low power consumption. Fiber laser has high conversion efficiency from electricity to light, and the cooling power of the equipped chiller is lower, which can greatly save power consumption during operation, save operating costs, and achieve the highest production efficiency;
2. No gas consumption occurred. When the laser operates, it only requires electrical energy and does not require the production of additional mixed gases from the laser. It has the lowest operating and maintenance costs, is green, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly.
3. The fiber laser adopts a semiconductor modular and redundant design, with no optical lenses in the resonant cavity and no consumables such as turbines, glass tubes, discharge electrodes, etc. inside the laser. It has the advantages of no adjustment, no maintenance, and high stability, reducing accessory costs and maintenance time;
4. The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.06 microns, with good beam quality and high power density, which is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials. It has excellent cutting ability and faster cutting speed, thus minimizing the cost of processing per unit length;
5. The light of the whole machine is transmitted through optical fiber, and no complicated Photosystem such as reflector is required, so that the optical path of the equipment in the cutting area is consistent, and there is no optical path difference, so the optical path is simple, the cutting quality of the workpiece is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance free, and the cutting of the workpiece of the whole machine has good consistency;
6. The cutting head contains protective lenses, and the entire optical path is sealed, minimizing the consumption of valuable consumables such as reflectors and focusing lenses;
7. The laser is exported through optical fibers, making the structure of the mechanical system very simple, resulting in better dynamic performance of the entire machine, and it is also very easy to integrate with robots or multi-dimensional workbenches;
8. After adding a shutter to the laser, it can be divided into multiple devices and operated simultaneously through fiber optic splitting, making it easy to expand functions and upgrade conveniently and simply;
9. Fiber laser has small volume, light weight, movable working position, and small footprint;
10. Capable of working in harsh environments, with high tolerance for dust, vibration, impact, humidity, and temperature, maintenance free, and long service life (100000 hours, or 11.5 years).
I believe that with the progress of technology and the differentiation of industries, fiber laser cutting machines will definitely be fully demonstrated on the stage of metal sheet cutting! We will continue to provide support and services to customers in various industries with high-quality and reliable products and fast and efficient services.