Why is the laser cutting machine afraid of cold?
The laser cutting machine adopts the water cooling method, and the winter temperature is too low. Especially in some areas, the winter temperature is below zero. If the protection is not appropriate, once the water cooler stop, the water inside the water system will freeze and affect the normal use of the equipment, so winter anti-freeze maintenance is especially important.
So how to maintain the winter laser cutting machine?
1. Install empty or other heating equipment at the site where the equipment is operate to ensure that the working environment is above 0 degrees Celsius.
2. Under the condition of ensuring that there will be no power outage, do not turn off the water cooler at night. The temperature control at around 20 degrees Celsius, and the water cooler is in a circulating state and the temperature is not lower than 0 degrees Celsius.
1. For a continuously running water-cooled machine, when the water body flows inside the pipe, it generally does not freeze.
2. If the laser equipment is not used for a long time or in the event of a power outage, the water in the cold water tank dry.
3. Antifreeze. Use professional brand antifreeze, you can also buy genuine car antifreeze, directly used in laser water cooling system. Any antifreeze cannot completely replace deionized water and cannot be used for a long time throughout the year. After winter, the pipeline must clean with deionized water or purified water, and deionized parallel purified water should use as a coolant.
4. Keep changing the water. In the winter, the antifreeze is add in the summer, and the water is changed once every 3 months. Change the normal season from half a month to one month. In summer, to avoid excessive cooling water temperature, the cooling water needs to replace every day. But in the cold winter, everyone will ignore this point. They think that the weather is cold and the water temperature will not increase much, so they will forget to change the water.
The winter temperature is low, and it is difficult to detect when the water cooler main shaft clicks on the heat. It is necessary to remind that the cooling water not only has to ensure the temperature of the water, but also to ensure the cleanliness of the water. If the cooling water is too dirty, the motor will damage.