Fiber laser cutting machine water chiller maintenance
The chiller of the fiber laser cutting machine must regularly maintain, so as to ensure that the machine is in good working condition. If it encounters a fault, please be sure to ask the professional technician to carry out the repair. So remember not to disassemble the machine by itself to avoid irreparable damage. And fiber laser cutting machine water chiller maintenance.
The daily maintenance of fiber laser cutting machine chillers should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Regularly clean the heat sink. The cleaning method is as follows: brush the heat sink carefully with a brush, then blow it off with compressed air. If necessary, clean and rinse with special air conditioner fin cleaning agent (common name polyester dust).
2. Dust off the condenser regularly (the method is the same as above).
3. Regularly check the water level in the water tank of the chiller. If the water level is too low, add pure water in time.
4. Regularly check the wiring terminals of the appliance and remove the dust (must be done after power off).
5. Regularly check whether the joints in the waterway system are leaking, whether the pipeline is aging, and if there is water leakage, replace the relevant components in time.
6. Regularly check the water quality in the water tank of the chiller. If the water quality of the cooling water becomes worse, turbid, and the transparency is reduced, it is necessary to discharge all the deteriorated cooling water in time and replace the new cooling water.
7. Regularly clean the impurities on the filter element. If the filter element damage, it should replace in time. The replacement filter element must use the standard filter element required by the manufacturer.