Xintian Laser – Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
The application of laser cutting machines in various industries has highlighted their performance advantages, but at the same time, there are also some uncertain factors that restrict their development. According to research, it has been found that the development of laser cutting machines in recent years is in a slow paced stage, which is not in line with the current high-speed development of technology.
With the continuous upgrading and improvement of fiber laser cutting technology, the performance of fiber laser cutting machines is becoming increasingly outstanding, and their applications in different industries are expanding. High photoelectric conversion efficiency and low maintenance costs are highly favored by many enterprises, making fiber laser cutting one of the most valuable technologies in the industry.
After focusing the laser beam, it forms a very small action point with extremely strong energy, which has many characteristics when applied to cutting. However, in recent years, there has been some stagnation in the development of laser cutting machines, mainly due to some key technologies that cannot achieve breakthrough progress. Below, let’s provide a detailed introduction to the factors that restrict the performance of laser cutting machines.
1、 The conversion of laser light energy into astonishing thermal energy is maintained in a very small area, which can provide
(1) Narrow straight edge slits;
(2) The smallest heat affected zone adjacent to the cut edge;
(3) Minimal local deformation.
2、 The laser beam does not exert any force on the workpiece, it is a non-contact cutting tool, which means
(1) The workpiece has no mechanical deformation;
(2) There is no tool wear, and there is no issue of tool conversion;
(3) Cutting materials does not need to consider their hardness, which means that the laser cutting ability is not affected by the hardness of the material being cut, and any material with any hardness can be cut.
3、 The laser beam has strong controllability, high adaptability, and flexibility, thus
(1) Combining with automation equipment is very convenient and easy to achieve automation of the cutting process;
(2) Due to the absence of restrictions on cutting workpieces, the laser beam has infinite profiling cutting ability;
(3) Combined with a computer, it can layout the entire board and save materials.
It has been widely applied in various fields, including the electronics industry, automotive industry, hardware industry, shipbuilding industry, and precision instrument industry. When we carry out specific operations, due to the inherent characteristics of the processed products, we often need to adjust the parameters of the equipment to obtain the best results. Changes in some factors directly affect the entire cutting effect.
From the above, we can see that there are many factors that affect the quality of fiber laser cutting equipment, so when we cut specific products, we often need to debug the optimal effect balance point. Sometimes, if not properly controlled, there may be significant differences in the accuracy and quality of cutting. It is crucial to quickly, accurately, and effectively control these factors.