XT Laser – Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturer
Laser cutting machine is a high-tech application technology of modern industrial revolution. It is an industrial grade production equipment with a high penetration rate. It is controlled by a computer program and has good flexibility in processing, largely replacing the sheet metal processing process. The mold stamping process in the process optimizes the production process and plays an irreplaceable role in the field of mechanical equipment manufacturing. The laser cutting process has not only become the sharpest “knife” in the manufacturing industry, but also become a metal table and chair with clear water chestnuts, metal edge cabinets, or curved small tea tables. These delicate metal products are almost inseparable. Turn on the laser cutting machine.
In daily life, the application of laser technology can be seen everywhere, so what industries are fiber laser cutting machines used in? What does a laser cutting machine do. For example, large agricultural machinery and equipment that farmers need to use, logos printed on aluminum alloys, various fitness equipment we use in gyms, car and aircraft bodies, and core components of engines. The main reason why laser cutting machines are popular is that they have irreplaceable advantages over other equipment and metal forming processes. Han’s super energy laser cutting machine manufacturer is a medium and low power laser cutting machine brand. The following is a detailed introduction to the characteristics of fiber laser cutting machines.
The cutting advantages of fiber laser cutting machines mainly include:.
High cutting accuracy: The positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05 mm, and the repeated positioning accuracy is 0.03 mm.
The laser cutting machine has a narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small spot, making the focus reach a high power density. The material is quickly heated to a gasification degree, and evaporates to form holes. When the light beam moves linearly relative to the material, the hole continuously forms narrow slits, typically 0.10-0.20 mm in width.
The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: the cutting surface is free of burrs, and the roughness of the cutting surface is generally controlled within Ra 6.5.
4. Fast speed of laser cutting machine: cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min, which is much faster than wire cutting speed.
5. The cutting quality of the laser cutting machine is good: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is less affected by heat, and the workpiece is basically free of thermal deformation, completely avoiding material collapse during punching and shearing. Generally, secondary processing is not required for cutting seams.
6. No damage to the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not contact the material surface, ensuring that the workpiece will not be scratched.
7. Not affected by workpiece shape: Laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut special-shaped materials such as pipes.
Laser cutting machines can cut and process various materials.
9. Saving mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, does not require mold consumption, and does not require mold repair, saving time for mold replacement, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
10. Material saving: Using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut to maximize the utilization of materials.
11. Improve sample delivery speed: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be performed immediately to obtain new products in the shortest possible time.
12. Safety and ecological environment protection: Laser processing has low waste, low noise, clean, safe, and pollution-free, greatly improving the working environment.
Main features of fiber laser cutting machine:.
1. Fiber lasers have high electro-optical conversion efficiency, with conversion efficiency of over 30%. Low power fiber lasers do not need to be equipped with a water chiller. Using air cooling can greatly save power consumption during operation, save operating costs, and achieve the highest production efficiency.
2. The laser only requires electrical energy during operation, and no additional gas is required to generate the laser. The operation and maintenance costs are minimal.
3. The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonator and no startup time is required. It has the advantages of no adjustment, no maintenance, and high stability, reducing the cost of accessories and maintenance time. This is incomparable to traditional lasers.
The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 microns, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam has good quality and high power density, which is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials. It has excellent cutting and welding capabilities to minimize processing costs.
5. The optical fiber transmission of the entire machine does not require complex light guiding systems, such as mirrors. The optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free.
The cutting head includes a protective lens, so the consumption of expensive consumables such as focus lenses is very small.
7. Light is output through optical fibers, making the design of mechanical systems very simple and easy to integrate with robots or multi-dimensional worktables.
8、 Fiber laser has small volume, light weight, movable working position, and small floor area.
After adding light gates to the laser, multiple machines can operate, separating the light through optical fibers and dividing it into multiple channels to work simultaneously. Function expansion is convenient, and upgrade is convenient and simple.