Introduction of MOPA fiber laser marking machine
MOPA fiber laser marking machine belongs to the category of fiber laser marking machine. MOPA fiber laser marking machine adopts direct electric modulation semiconductor laser as the seed source. It has perfect laser characteristics and good pulse shape control ability.
Compared with Q-switched fiber lasers, MOPA fiber lasers are independently controllable in pulse frequency and pulse width. It can achieve a constant peak power output with two laser parameters. Also, it is applicable in a wider range of marking materials. In addition, there are many advantages of MOPA fiber laser marking machine. Such as first pulse available, wider pulse width adjustment and faster response.
Mopa’s laser M1 has a pulse width of 4-200 ns. While M6 has a pulse width of 2-200 ns. The pulse width of the ordinary laser machine is 118-126 ns. It shows that the pulse width of MOPA fiber laser machine can be wider. Therefore we can understand why some products can not be used by ordinary fibers. But the MOPA laser machine can do it. The pulse frequency of the MOPA fiber laser machine is 45Khz. The normal one is 20-80Khz.
Application of MOPA fiber laser marking machine
MOPA fiber laseer marking machine has a wide application. Stainless steel color marking, anodized aluminum blackening, etc. It also used in strip coating, semiconductor and electronics industry. In addition, plastics and other sensitive materials marking and PVC plastic pipe industry.
Features of MOPA fiber laser marking machine
- Firstly, excellent beam quality. It has smaller focusing spot and better processing quality.
- Secondly, low cost of use. Photoelectric conversion efficiency of 90%. Power consumption of less than 500W. No consumables.
- Thirdly, high efficiency and fast speed. High power density, processing speed is 2-3 times that of traditional lasers.
- Next, low failure rate and long life. Fiber grating replaces the traditional resonant cavity. No need to adjust. What’s more, life expectancy is up to 100,000 hours.
- Last but not the least, extremely high stability.