XT Laser-fiber laser cutting machine
The optical lens of the fiber laser cutting machine is a consumable. In order to prolong the service life as much as possible and reduce the use cost, the lens must be cleaned in strict accordance with this specification. During the replacement process, optical lenses should be placed, inspected and installed to prevent lens damage and pollution. After the new lens is installed, it should be cleaned regularly. Of course, cleaning lenses should not be the same as cleaning glasses, and more attention should be paid.
When laser cutting materials, a large amount of gas and splashes will be released from the working surface, thus causing damage to the lens. When the pollutants fall on the lens surface, they will absorb the energy of the laser beam and cause the thermal lens effect. If the lens is not subject to thermal stress, the operator can disassemble it and clean it. In the process of lens installation and cleaning, any viscous substances, even oil droplets printed on the nail, will increase the absorption rate of the lens and reduce the service life. Taking the daily laser lens operation of Xintian Laser as an example, the following precautions must be taken:
1. Do not install the lens with bare fingers. Wear fingertips or rubber gloves.
2. Do not use sharp tools to avoid scratches on the lens surface.
3. When shooting a lens, do not touch the film layer, but hold the edge of the lens.
4. The lens should be tested and cleaned in a dry and clean place. A good worktable surface will have several layers of cleaning paper towels and several paper towels for cleaning lenses.
5. Users should avoid talking to the camera and keep food, drink and other potential pollutants away from the working environment.
In the process of cleaning lenses, relatively low risk methods should be used. The following operation steps are set for this purpose and should be adopted by users.
1. Use a hair dryer to blow off the floating objects on the surface of the original object, especially the lenses with tiny particles and flocs on the surface. This step is necessary. However, do not use the compressed air on the production line, because the air will contain oil mist and water droplets, which will further pollute the lens.
2. Clean the lens slightly with pure acetone for analysis. This grade of acetone is almost anhydrous, which reduces the possibility of lens contamination.
The cotton ball soaked in acetone must be cleaned in the light and made circular movement. The cotton swab must be replaced once it becomes dirty. Cleaning should be completed at one time to avoid wrinkling.
If the lens has two coated surfaces, such as the lens, each surface needs to be cleaned in this way. The first side needs to be protected on a piece of clean lens paper.
3. If acetone cannot remove all dirt, clean it with acid vinegar. When cleaning with acid vinegar, it is used to dissolve dirt and remove dirt, but it will not damage the optical lens. This vinegar can be laboratory grade (diluted to 50% concentration), or household white vinegar plus 6% acetic acid. The cleaning procedure is the same as that of acetone, then remove the acid vinegar with acetone and dry the lens. At this time, the cotton ball should be replaced frequently to make it completely absorb acid and hydrate. Until it is cleaned.
4. When pollutants and lens damage cannot be removed by cleaning, especially when the film is burnt due to metal splash and dirt, the only way to restore good performance is to replace the lens.
Note: In the installation process, if the method is not correct, the lens will be contaminated, so the operation procedures mentioned above must also be followed. When the lens is cleaned and operated correctly, its service life and performance will undoubtedly increase. Greatly improving the life and stability of laser cutting machine is also one of the important ways. Taking some preventive and maintenance measures will ensure that the laser machine works longer and has higher stability.