Why Choose Laser Engraving Machine to Personalize Jewelry? -lisa
Is there any real benefit of using laser engraving machine to personalize jewelry? And is it really all that much better than traditional engraving methods? The answer is a profound yes and here are just a few of the reasons it is so popular:
- Laser engraving machine, which called laser etching among consumers, is a highly developed process of “ablating” the chosen metal by removing upper layers of the metal to create an image- and it can be done with great precision and a high level of detailing.
- Laser marking does not remove any of the material to create the image but rather uses an annealing process, which uses heat to change the color of the surface layer of the metal- this provides an image while maintaining a smooth and solid metal base.
- Engravings with a laser is a clean, environmentally-friendly system that is chemical and residue free and does not pose a risk for the other parts of the jewelry- such as gemstones and watch faces- being damaged during the process.
- Laser technology allows highly skilled and talented jewelers the opportunity to create exquisite designs with little to no risk of damaging the item itself the way impact engraving and other hand fashioned working might.
- Laser marking offers the very finest in precise detail and allows virtually identical duplications to make when necessary without worry over imperfections and changes in the design- making it perfect for marketing materials.
- Engravings with modern laser technology yields stunningly beautiful work which lasts longer than traditional engraving and also possible to engrave on a wider range of metals and on everything from small ring to large pendants and plaques.
- It’s possible to engrave just about anything into the metal of your choice- text or graphics. And you can also set the deign then engrave it at very specific depths. Allowing for single or multiple dimensional engravings to make with ease.
Economical and Ecological Impact of Laser Engraving
One of the big benefits of laser engraving technology and equipment, aide form the stunning product it generates. Which is that is an affordable and environmentally conscious way to personalize jewelry and create stunning pieces. “Fiber laser engraving systems are ideal for the engraving of jewelry. The machines use a laser beam delivered in short pulses needed for quality ablation and annealing.
The equipment generally lasts for more than 100,000 hours of life and uses little in the way of consumables. Choose a laser engraving machine that comes with laser engraving software containing a wide variety of fonts and images. Which will enable you to perfectly personalize any jewelry items”
Create a special necklace for a special someone who looking to engrave rings for engagement. Or commemorate some big moment in life with a personalized piece of jewelry. It is easy to see where the benefits of using laser engraving is gaining popularity.
Any more details, please let us know by below