Laser cutting machine correct grounding
Laser cutting machine grounding
The laser cutting machine grounding wire is a very important step in the process of use, but it is often easy to be neglected. If the grounding is not good, it will cause leakage of the machine casing, which may cause personal safety hazards. So how can grounding be correct and effective? Today, share with you the correct way to ground the laser.
Prepare before grounding
1. The grounding device must be driven into any damp place around the house with 2-4 pieces of 4×35×1500mm angle steel. The distance between each piece is 1m, and then each connection is taken out by 3×30mm flat iron. The soil surface forms a good grounding net,laser cutting machine grounding.
2. After grounding the grounding grid, measure its ground resistance with a meter. The standard resistance is 3~5 ohms.
3. After the resistance value is measured, use one RVV2.5mm2 copper core wire to connect to the lead end of the grounding net, and enter the grounding hole of the socket used by the user’s electrical equipment.
1. First find a damp place around the house, dig 1.5m2×300mm soil surface, then use the prepared angle steel to drive into the soil, then use 3×30mm flat iron to connect them with electric welding or use 8mm hole to add screws. Connection (clean around the hole with tweezers, then coat with a layer of Vaseline), lead the ground 2 meters high, and bury the soil in the grounding net.
2. Measure the resistance of the net to the ground with a measuring instrument.
3. Drill an 8mm hole at the top of the flat iron, clean the hole around it, then apply a layer with Vaseline, then tighten the wire and flat iron.
4. Finally, the wire is introduced into the user’s wire slot to increase a safety ground wire in the power grid.