In recent years, with the rapid growth of the global industrial laser cutting market, there are many manufacturers of laser cutting machines. Choosing laser cutting machine manufacturers with more influential brands will provide more assurance in terms of quality and after-sales service. How to quickly select a suitable laser cutting machine.
How to correctly select metal laser cutting machine can be considered from the following aspects:
1. The materials processed by the enterprise and the needs of the business scope. First, we need to consider our business scope, the thickness of cutting materials, which materials need to be cut and other factors, and then select the power of the equipment to be purchased and the size of the workbench. General size manufacturers can customize according to customer needs.
2. Select a company with good reputation and big brand in the industry, and carefully understand the strength, machine parameters, product quality and performance of the laser cutting machine manufacturer. The laser cutting machine is a kind of large equipment, so we should be careful when purchasing. We should select several manufacturers with strength and favorable price to communicate and sample in the early stage, and then we can visit the manufacturer in the later stage to consult on the price of the machine, training of the machine, payment method, after-sales service, etc. Have a detailed discussion.
3. As the backbone of laser cutting machine, we need to pay attention to some important parts when purchasing laser cutting machine. For example, laser generator, laser cutting head, servo motor, guide rail, water tank, etc. These components directly affect the cutting speed and accuracy of the laser cutting machine.
4. Select a brand with good after-sales service. After-sales service varies greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer, and the warranty period varies. In terms of after-sales service, we need to provide customers with daily maintenance plans, and for machines and laser software, we need corresponding training systems to help customers get started as soon as possible. In addition, no matter how good the laser cutting machine is, users will encounter problems in the process of using it. It is very important for manufacturers to provide solutions in time when they encounter problems that cannot be solved by customers themselves. It is also an important factor we need to consider when purchasing laser cutting machines.
5. The materials processed by the enterprise and the needs of the business scope. First of all, we need to consider our business scope, the thickness of cutting materials, which materials need to be cut and other factors, and then determine the power of the equipment and the size of the workbench to be purchased. At present, the power of laser cutting machines on the market varies from 500W to 6000W, and the general size of the worktable can be customized according to the needs of customers.
6. Preliminary selection of suppliers. After determining the demand, we can go to the market or go to the peers who have purchased the laser cutting machine to see the performance and basic parameters of the machine. Select several manufacturers with strength and favorable price to conduct preliminary communication and proofing, and then we can conduct on-site inspection to conduct more detailed negotiation on machine price, machine training, payment method, after-sales service, etc.
7. The size of laser power. When selecting the performance of the laser cutting machine, you should fully consider your own environment. The power of laser is very important. For example, we often cut metal plates less than 6mm, so we can choose 500W-700W laser cutting machine to meet the production requirements. If we cut more than 6 mm of material, we need to consider machines with higher power, which is very helpful for the cost control of enterprises.
8. The core part of laser cutting machine. We also need to pay attention to some important parts when purchasing laser cutting machines. Especially for laser generator, laser cutting head, servo motor, guide rail, water tank, etc., it is necessary to distinguish between domestic and imported. These parts directly affect the cutting speed and accuracy of the laser cutting machine. Many domestic manufacturers will use domestic components to deceive consumers.
9. The quality and stability of the equipment are also very important indicators. Now, the R&D cycle of products is short, the renewal is faster and faster, and the diversity of products, sample trial production, and mass production are more. How to complete customer orders with quality and quantity, maintain corporate reputation, and enhance corporate competitiveness is also a difficult task for every operator. Therefore, the purchase of processing equipment with stable performance is the premise and basis, and try to choose a high market share, a sound after-sales service system Brands with many after-sales service outlets and long-term market test can’t buy products with poor quality and no after-sales service just because of low price, which will have a huge impact on the production of enterprises.