How to debug the laser cutting machine
XT Laser-laser cutting machine
How to adjust the laser cutting machine to make the best use of it? In fact, machines, like people, need frequent maintenance. Only in this way can the equipment be kept in a good running state. There are many parts in laser cutting equipment, and the maintenance cycle of some parts is relatively short. Therefore, maintenance is often required.
1. Adjust the machine assembly to improve the cutting effect of the machine.
1. Guide rail installation:
When installing the guide rail, keep the guide rail parallel. When the laser equipment leaves the factory, it needs to be debugged repeatedly to ensure the cutting effect of each equipment leaving the factory. If the guide rail is not parallel, there will be resistance when the machine is running, and most of the cuts will have serrated edges, so the Y-axis guide rail needs to be kept parallel.
2. The installation position of beam and coupling is not good:
During the installation of the beam and coupling of the machine, if there are no locking screws, or the locking parts are inclined or loose, the cutting effect of the laser cutting machine will be affected.
2. Adjust the parameters of the laser machine to improve the cutting speed of the machine.
The machine tool parameters should be adjusted step by step during the cutting process. Generally speaking, if the machine is improperly adjusted, the cutting speed will be affected, either the speed or the effect. It is our responsibility to achieve both speed and effectiveness. It needs to be debugged according to the customer’s material. At the time of delivery, each parameter of the laser cutting machine is set, but it can be adjusted later according to the needs of users. Generally, the following points should be noted when setting parameters:.
1. Initial speed:
As the name implies, this setting is the speed at which the machine starts. First of all, the initial speed is not as fast as possible. In fact, if the speed is too fast, the machine may shake violently at the beginning.
Acceleration is an acceleration process from initial speed to normal cutting when the machine is in production. Similarly, when the machine is ready to finish cutting, there will also be a deceleration process. If the acceleration is too low, the cutting speed of the machine will change.
3、 Adjustment method of laser cutting machine accuracy
1. When the spot of the focusing laser is adjusted to the minimum, the effect is established by shooting the spot, and the focal length position is determined by the size of the spot effect. We just need to confirm that the laser spot is at the minimum value, then this position is the focal length suitable for processing, so that we can start processing.
2. In the first part of the laser cutting machine debugging, we can use some test paper and workpiece waste to determine the accuracy of the focal length position through point shooting, and move the height of the upper and lower laser heads. The size of the laser spot will change in different sizes during spotting. Adjust different positions several times to find the minimum spot position to determine the focal length and appropriate position of the laser head. The workpiece processed by laser cutting machine has no burr and wrinkle, and has high accuracy, which is superior to plasma cutting. For many mechanical and electrical manufacturing industries, CNC laser cutting system is often more popular than stamping and forming technology because it can easily cut workpieces of different shapes and sizes. It does not need to repair the mold, but also saves the time to replace the mold, thus saving the processing cost and reducing the product cost, so it is relatively economic on the whole.