Marking software – JCZ EZCAD introduction – Nora
Marking software – JCZ EZCAD introduction
Hi, this is Nora, Today I will introduce to you the marking software of our marking machine – JCZ EZCAD.
EZCAD is our main marking software.His brand name is Beijing JCZ. Beijing JCZ technology CO.Ltd focus on laser marking control software AND board, build in 2004. Beijing JCZ specializes in the field of beam transmission and control.
EZCAD features powerful, it supports flight, rotation, multi – vibration lens, splicing marking, CCD positioning, etc. And it’s very simple to operate. Its compatibility is good, support Win7, Win8, Win10, XP 32 bit 64 bit system. Our marking machine mainly uses EZCAD2.
The installation of EzCad2 is very easy. So that users simply need to copy EzCad2 folder that is in the Install CD to hard disk, and then double click the Ezcad2.exe under the EzCad2’s directory to run the software. EzCad2 requires a software security device sometimes known as a ‘dongle’.
This device plugs into the USB port on the PC. If there is no dongle or the dongle do not install correctly, a caution will appears and the software will work at demo state. In demo state, we can evaluate the software but we cannot save files and cannot control laser device.
Main functions of the software:
1.Users can design their graphics freely.
2. Flexible variable text: changes the text real time while in laser processing. Excel datasheet is supported.
3.The software can support 265 “pencils”, which used to draw graphic and can be set different processing parameters.
4. Common types of images are supported. (bmp, jpg, gif, tga, png, tif…)
5. Image processing (Grayscale, White / Black Transformations)
6. Supports the dynamic focus (3 axis processing system)
7. An opening language supporting system makes it easy to run the software in various languages platform.