Fiber laser engraving machine marked on Anodized Aluminum
Now that we’ve covered the details of the material and procedures that we’re going to use. Here are the steps that you’ll need to follow to create your own laser engraved anodized aluminum project:
- Get a hold of some anodize aluminum. You can use sheet metal if you’re making something like a sign. But anodized aluminum objects like flashlights or screwdrivers are also okay. (since)
- Our laser engraving machines run using high-speed galvanometer technology. The laser engraver works like a computer numerically controlled (CNC) router – it takes designs from your preferred software and translates them into a vector map that tells the laser machine where to cut. Some laser machines run by moving the laser around in a grid, but our galvanometer laser system uses rapidly oscillating mirrors to make precision cuts with remarkable speed. (before)
- Now it’s time to get the laser focus on your material. Using the laser machine software on your computer, you’ll be able to adjust the “Z” position of the scanhead, which corresponds to the height. The scanhead has a focusing lens that focuses the laser beam onto the object, and so the “Z” position must be at the right height to focus the beam on the part. The “Z” position to enter into the software is almost always the same as the height or thickness of the part.( but)
Next, you’ll need to get your design ready. The most popular design software options are CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator, so choose the one you’re most comfortable with. You can import an existing design from another program, or draw your own. The important commonality between permissible software options is that they produce vector images. And a file type that is easily translating into usable data by the laser engraving system.
- Once you’re happy with your design, save it as a vector file and load it into the laser engraving software. You can adjust the power, speed, frequency, and number of passes in the “Material File” in order to obtain different results. You can also load a previous material file that you know gives the results you’re looking for. If you’re not sure which settings will generate the results you want, we recommend that you test your materials under different settings to determine which one produces the results you want.(because)
- Close the door of your laser engraving machine and click on “Mark” to start the engraving process. You’ll see the high-powered laser activate and the rapidly oscillating mirrors dance in a unique pattern that engraves your specific design onto the anodized material you’ve chosen. Whether you’re creating a big project or a small one, galvanometer lasers produce incredibly fast results, engraving your anodized aluminum at speeds of up to 2 meters per second.
- Once finishing the process , look inside the laser machine and take out your newly laser-engraved anodized aluminum project
Anodized aluminum is a durable and versatile material. And we’ve seen plenty of cool projects mark with the laser engraving machine. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Promotional Items – High-quality keepsakes can be engraved with the name of your business, organization,. Or special event to create a lasting impression. If your company is hosting a booth at a conference, consider handing out aluminum flashlights or pens with your company logo laser-engraved onto them. High-end promotional items are impressive to your prospective clients. They reflect your firm’s attention to detail and the way you value quality. as soon as
- Gifts – Personalized gifts show that you’ve gone the extra mile to create something unique for your special someone. Laser-engraved aluminum phone cases, dog tags or other jewelry. And even a nameplate for an office desk are all easily creating with a laser engraving machine and anodized aluminum. so
- Industrial – Laser engraving is used to produce permanent markings on a variety of items in manufacturing. For example, a pcs of anodized aluminum car part might have its serial number engraving with a laser. This creates a permanent marking that will always be easy to find and read.
Anodized aluminum is a versatile material in the world. Whether you’re marking parts for manufacturing, promoting a business. Or using your own design to make a gift for someone, laser engraving on the anodized aluminum is a cheap. And simple process that produces impressive results.
If more information you need, please let us know, here is my contact