XT Laser Precision Laser Cutting Machine
With the increasing demand for high-precision machining, related precision machining technologies have also developed rapidly, and precision laser cutting machines have also gained more and more recognition in the market.
The precision laser cutting machine processing technology based on thin plates has high processing accuracy, fast speed, smooth and flat cuts, and generally does not require subsequent processing; Small cutting heat affected zone and small plate deformation; High machining accuracy, good repeatability, and no damage to the material surface. At present, there are more and more application industries for precision machining, such as the handicraft hardware industry, glasses industry, and jewelry industry.
Laser precision machining has the following significant characteristics:
(1) Wide range: laser precision machining has a wide range of objects, including almost all metal materials and non-metallic materials; Suitable for sintering, punching, marking, cutting, welding, surface modification, and chemical vapor deposition of materials. Electrochemical machining can only process conductive materials, while photochemical machining is only suitable for easily corrosive materials. Plasma machining is difficult to process certain high melting point materials.
(2) Precise and meticulous: The laser beam can be focused to a very small size, making it particularly suitable for precision machining. Laser precision machining has few influencing factors on the quality, high machining accuracy, and is generally superior to other traditional machining methods.
(3) High speed and fast speed: from the perspective of Makespan, Electrical discharge machining tool electrode requires high precision, high consumption, and long Makespan; The design of cathode molds for machining cavities and surfaces in electrochemical machining involves a large workload and a long manufacturing cycle; The photochemical processing process is complex; The laser precision machining is simple in operation, and the slit width is easy to control. It can immediately carry out high-speed engraving and cutting according to the drawings output by the computer. The processing speed is fast, and the Makespan is shorter than other methods.
(4) Safe and reliable: Laser precision machining belongs to non-contact processing, which will not cause mechanical compression or stress on the material; Compared with Electrical discharge machining and plasma arc machining, its heat affected zone and deformation are very small, so it can machine very small parts.
(5) Low cost: Not limited by the quantity of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services. For the processing of large products, the cost of mold manufacturing is very high. Laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the collapse of edges formed during material punching and shearing, which can greatly reduce the production cost of the enterprise and improve the product grade.
(6) Small cutting seam: The laser cutting seam is generally between 0.1 and 0.2mm.
(7) Smooth cutting surface: The laser cut cutting surface is free of burrs.
(8) Low thermal deformation: Laser cutting is characterized by fine slits, fast cutting speed, and concentrated energy, resulting in minimal heat transfer to the material being cut and minimal deformation of the material.
(9) Material saving: Laser processing uses computer programming to perform material nesting on products of different shapes, maximizing material utilization and greatly reducing enterprise material costs.
(10) Very suitable for the development of new products: once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and you can obtain the physical product of the new product in the shortest possible time.
Overall, laser precision machining technology has many advantages over traditional machining methods, and its application prospects are very broad.