Maintenance of laser—Winnie
The laser cutting machine belongs to the high-power heavy-duty equipment. Its good performance helps the enterprise to upgrade its efficiency, and the follow-up work is smoother and reduces the cost. Therefore, pay attention to the operation, and usually pay attention to maintenance and maintenance to increase the service life of the equipment, which will effectively reduce the impact of the environment on various components, so that they are efficient and trouble-free for long-term operation.
Workers must first sharpen their tools, lasers as one of the core components of laser cutting machines, its importance is self-evident, we need to develop a more detailed maintenance plan for it, daily, weekly, monthly Maintain the equipment regularly according to the “Maintenance Manual”.
PART 1 / Daily maintenance of laser
1) Before starting the machine every day, carefully check the pressure of the laser working gas and cutting auxiliary gas. If the gas pressure is not enough, it should replace in time.
2) Check that the cooling water pressure is between 3.5 and 5 Bar.
3) Check the temperature of the cooling water, preferably the temperature of the water required by the selected laser.
4) Check the oil level in the laser vacuum pump. If it is not enough, add it.
5) Check the laser oil circuit, water circuit, and gas path for leaks, and whether the vacuum pump, resonant cavity pneumatic components, and pipe joints leak.
PART 2/Weekly maintenance of laser
1) Check the gas mixing unit of the laser for oil and water. If it is, clean it in time; check the laser gas drying filter. If more than 1/4 color turns red or white, it needs to replace. Its normal color is blue. .
2) Check the chiller filter for impurities.
3) Check the laser cooling water circuit for impurities.
4) Check the condensate level in the compressed air separator (located in the air supply unit). Check the vacuum pump oil level (located below the air supply unit). When the pump is in a cold state, the oil level should between +5mm and 0 mm in the middle of the oil window, and refuel if necessary.
5) Check the Roots pump oil level. The oil level in the Roots pump gearbox can see through the oil window on the end face of the gearbox. When the pump turn off and in the cold state, the oil level should be between +5mm and 0mm in the middle of the glass. If necessary, add the model number to HTCL2100 oil.
PART 3/Half-year maintenance of laser
1) Check the laser head cooling water pipeline for corrosion. If it is, it should be treated or replaced in time.
2) Check if the excitation power supply tank is leaking oil.
3) Check the high voltage cable for damage.
4) Check and clean the inside of the laser cavity and all the lenses, including the front window mirror, tail mirror, mirror, etc.
5) After the laser internal lens is cleaned, the laser’s light output mode should be readjusted until the correct mode is reached.
6) Replace the vacuum pump oil.
7) Replace the Roots pump oil.
8) Carefully tighten all the plugs to ensure the air tightness of the Roots pump.
9) There is a white plastic plug on the gas outlet of the Roots pump, which is cleaned and coated with silicone grease on its inner surface. The purpose of this silicone grease is to adsorb and capture physical impurities in the circulating gas of the laser. (Use only silicon-free high vacuum grease, which is very thin).
In the daily maintenance of the laser, the machine tool and the air cooler should be maintained. If any parts are damaged during the use of the machine, it must be replaced in time to ensure the normal production of the machine. It is a kind of protection for the machine itself, and it can also ensure that the laser cutting machine always maintains an ideal cutting effect.
XT Laser, as a professional laser equipment sales and service company, will endeavor to provide you with after-sales maintenance service. If you have any questions, you can contact our professional staff, we will solve it with your professional attitude.