Optical fiber welding machine
Laser type: YAG
Output power: 200W
Maximum single pulse energy: 70J
Maximum peak value: 7.5kw
Light splitting method: energy/time/high-speed time splitting
Fiber length: 5m
Fiber core diameter: 0.4~0.6
Number of optical fibers: four optical paths / six optical paths
Power consumption of the whole machine: 6kw
Power demand distance: AC220±10% /50HZ
Welding focal length: F=120mm
Cooling method: water cooling
Whole machine weight: 350kg
External light size of the whole machine: 1320*660*1100
Optical fiber welding machine’ Features
- Firstly,Because this fiber laser welding machine uses an imported condensing cavity, the conversion efficiency of the laser is higher, so the spot is thinner and the penetrating power is stronger.
- Secondly,The machine has a unique energy feedback technology, which can accurately control the energy of each laser point, effectively ensuring the uniform and consistent welding effect.
- Firstly,This equipment uses a unique optical system design with stable optical performance.
- Secondly,The repeatable frequency of the machine is high and the welding speed is faster.
- Thirdly,The design of the machine is very user-friendly, equipped with a stage for easy operation.
- Fourthly,The light-blocking shutters of each optical path in the host can meet the requirements of repair welding
Mainly used in welding such as BOSA and TOSA.
We are assisted by self-motivated professionals, who posses sound industry experience of their respective domains. All these experts work in sync among each other and also accomplish the assigned tasks in due time. Moreover, all our professionals are well-versed with the operating and handling knowledge of advanced machines.
We have established a strong foothold in this market due to our optimum quality machines and fully-covered service. Owing to the transparent business dealings and ethical policies, we have been able to win confidence of numerous clients
And if you want to know more about this machine, please contact me.
Contact person: Pascal