Brief introduction of mould repair laser welding machine
Mould repair laser welding machine adapts laser beam welding force. Laser beam welding (LBW) is a welding technique used to join multiple pieces of metal through the use of a laser. The beam provides a concentrated heat source, allowing for narrow, deep welds and high welding rates. The process is frequently used in high volume applications using automation, such as in the automotive industry and mould repairing. It is based on keyhole or penetration mode welding.
There are mainly 2 types for mould repair laser welding machine.
1. Standard mould repair laser welding machine
2. davit arm mould repair laser welding machine
The name of mould repair laser welding machine indicated that it is used to repair mould. Main features are as follows:
1. This machine is designed for special use of mould repair.
2. Machine is open type, is very flexible for repair many types of mould.
3. Function is very stable and mould repairing industry is very mature.
4. The machine has very high cost performance.
5. It need very little maintenance and consumable is very cheap.
6. The machine need add welding stick, and the stick material is same as the main body of the mould.
Technical parameter of the mould repair laser welding machine
1.Input power: 6KW/12KW
2. Output power: 200W/300W/400W/500W
3. Laser wave length: 1064NM
4. Single power energy: 80J/100J/120J/150J
5. Adjustable facular size: 0.6—3mm
6. electric current: 60—200A/60—450A
8. Pulse width: 0.1—20ms
9. Electrical source: 380v/50HZ
Main parts of the mould repair laser welding machine
1. Machine Frame
2. Laser Power Supply
3. Cooling system
4. Laser Generator
5. Control System
6. Focus of light System
7. CCD with microscope
8. Woring area: 200-x*200-y*200mm-z
Samples made by mould repair laser welding machine
Consumable for mould repair laser welding machine
1. *Focusing Cavity
2. *Optic lens
3. *YAG Crystal
4. *Xenon Lamp
5. *Focus of light System
Best price with competitive price from XT LASER, customers’ good feedback are why we have been moving forward.