What are benefits of laser welding machine
Laser welding is the use of high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in tiny areas. What about the benefits of laser welding machine.Firstly,The energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through thermal conduction. Melting the material to form a specific molten pool. Secondly,It is a new type of welding method. Mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. It can realize spot welding, butt welding, stack welding, sealing welding, etc. It has a high aspect ratio, a small weld width. And a small heat affected zone. Small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful weld seam. No or simple processing after welding, high quality weld seam, no air holes, precise control, small focus spot, high positioning accuracy, easy to automate.
Following are some benefits of laser welding machine
1. Firstly,The required amount of heat can be reduced to a minimum. The metallographic change range of the heat affected zone is small. And the deformation due to heat conduction is also the lowest.
2. Secondly,The welding process parameters of single pass welding of 32mm plate thickness have been qualified. It can reduce the time required for welding of thick plates and even save the use of filler metals.
3. Thirdly,No need to use electrodes. No worry about electrode contamination or damage. And because it is not a contact welding process. The wear and deformation of the machine can be reduced to a minimum.
4. Forthly,The laser beam is easy to focus, align, and guided by optical instruments. It can place at an appropriate distance from the workpiece. And can be re-guided between the tools or obstacles around the workpiece. Other welding methods are limited by the above space restrictions. Unable to play.
5. Besides,The workpiece can place in a closed space.
6. Most importantly,The laser beam can focus on a small area. And it can weld small and closely spaced components.
7. Finallly,The range of weldable materials is wide. And various heterogeneous materials can also join to each other.
Any interest,pls contact us freely