Fiber Laser Marking Machine Barcode Features
Two-dimensional code in our life appears frequently,it can store large amounts of information, so it can be used as a new kind of promotional tools and marketing tools. Now it has been more and more used in business by manufacturers. In fact, two-dimensional code printing is also very easy. With ordinary fiber laser marking machine, it can easily batch printed.
Two-dimensional code fiber laser marking machine advantages.-fiber laser marking machine
1) Non-contact processing: marking without touching the surface, so there is no damage to products.-fiber laser marking machine
2) Wide application: marking metals, plastics, ceramics and other materials, vary versatile.-fiber laser marking machine
3) Can be integrated to production line, so it can improve the degree of automation.-fiber laser marking machine
4) Marking clear, permanent, beautiful, and effective anti-counterfeiting.-fiber laser marking machine
5)Meanwhile,it is long life, no pollution; so it does not produce any emissions or effluents.-fiber laser marking machine
6) Low operating cost, according to different sizes, wattages are different, are generally low. High marking speed, low energy consumption, significant cost savings.-fiber laser marking machine
7) High processing efficiency: laser beam moving at high speed (speed up to 5 – 7 m/s) under computer control. Marking process can be completed in seconds.
8) Development speed: As combination of laser technology and computer technology, allowing the user to program on computer to achieve laser marking output, and can change marking design at any time. Laser marking machine a fundamental alternative to the traditional mold making process, as well as a convenient tool to shorten product upgrades replacement cycle and flexible production.
9) High precision:meanwhile fine laser beam acts on product surface; line width can reach 0.05mm. It also creates a broad application space for precision machining and adding security features.
Laser marking can meet the need of marking on small plastic parts with large amounts of data. For example, you can print more precise and higher-resolution two-dimensional bar codes. So compared with stamping or Jet marking, laser marking has stronger market competitiveness. For two-dimensional code, precise is very important. To ensure the integrity of two-dimensional code marking can be more effective.
10) Low maintenance costs: non-contact laser marking. Unlike stencil marking process that has limited life, laser marking in batch processing of the maintenance cost is very low.
11) Eco-friendly: also non-contact laser marking, save energy. Relative to the etching method, laser marking can avoid chemical contamination; relative to mechanical marking, laser marking can reduce noise pollution.