Safe operation of laser cutting machine
This article is about safe operation of laser cutting machine.
You can check fiber laser cutting machine safe operation tips:
1. Observe the safety operation regulations of fiber laser cutting machine.
Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure.
2. The operator must train, familiar with the equipment structure and performance. And master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles according to regulations. And wear protective glasses in accordance with regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can irradiate or heated with a laser to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor.
5. Then the operator shall not leave the post or entrust someone to manage the equipment when the equipment starts. If it is really necessary to leave. And the machine shall shut down or the power switch shall cut off.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not processing. And do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When abnormality found during processing, the machine should stop immediately. And the fault should remove or reporte to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, the bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution.
The workpieces, plates and wastes should be stacked according to regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose cylinders to direct sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be performed in accordance with regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, manually start the machine at low speed in X and Y direction, and check to make sure there are no abnormal conditions.
12. After inputting a new workpiece program, it should be trial run and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the fiber laser cutting machine out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.