Laser cutting carbon steel three major problems
Laser cutting carbon steel three major problems,laser cutting machines are widely using in the field of carbon steel processing.
Due to their excellent performances such as fastness, high efficiency, high quality and high profitability.
However, due to the lack of understanding of the laser cutting machine, many users may encounter various problems during use.
Which affects the normal operation of the laser cutting machine and the quality of the cutting.
The following is a summary of the following three common problems and the corresponding solutions.
1. When the laser cuts carbon steel, the workpiece has burrs
Three common problems in laser cutting in the processing of carbon steel
Generally, the workpiece is burring. Possible reasons include:
(1) The laser focus position is offset, and the focus position test is performing.
And the offset is adjusted according to the offset of the laser focus;
(2) The output power of the laser is not enough.
It is necessary to check whether the work of the laser generator is normal.
If it is normal, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct, if it is not adjusted properly;
(3) The cutting line speed is too slow, and it is necessary to increase the line speed during operation control;
(4) The cutting gas is not pure enough to provide high quality cutting working gas;
(5) The instability of the machine running time is too long. At this time, it needs to shut down and restarted.
To sum up
Laser cutting machines are valuable high-tech equipment. Once various problems occur in operation, they are both labor-intensive and costly. Therefore, it is best to choose good quality equipment when purchasing. XT-LASER fiber laser cutting machine, as the preferred model in the metal material processing industry, has powerful cutting ability, “flying general” cutting speed, ultra high stability, high quality processing, extremely low Operating costs and high adaptability can effectively avoid some common problems.