Instruction of fiber laser metal cutting gas-Jenny
Instruction of fiber laser metal cutting gas
Instruction of fiber laser cutting gas.
When cut the fiber laser cutting machine, different cutting gases according to the material of the cutting plate. The choice of gas and pressure has a great impact on the quality of fiber laser cutting machines.
Effect of cutting gas and pressure on cutting quality
1) The cutting gas helps to dissipate heat and assist combustion.And blows off to obtain a better quality cut section.
2) When the pressure of the cutting gas is insufficient, the melting will occur during cutting, and the cutting speed cannot meet the production efficiency.
3) When the pressure of the cutting gas is too high, the influence on the cutting quality: the cutting surface is rough, and the slit is wide; at the same time, the cut section is partially melted, and a good cutting section cannot be formed.
The effect of cutting gas pressure on perforation.
1) When the gas pressure is too low, the laser does not easily penetrate the cut sheet, and the punching time increases, resulting in low productivity.
2) When the gas pressure is too high, the penetration point is melted to form a large melting point, which affects the quality of the cutting.
3) When laser drilling, generally, a higher gas pressure is to the punching of the thin plate member.
And a specific punching method for the punching of the thick plate member.
Tthereby eliminating the disadvantage of the low air pressure to protect the lens.
4) When the laser cutting machine cuts ordinary carbon steel, the thicker the material, the lower the pressure of the cutting gas. When cutting stainless steel, the cutting gas pressure increases relatively with the thickness of the material. In short, we need choose cutting gas and pressure during laser cutting according to the actual situation during cutting. In specific applications,Select different cutting parameters according to the specific conditions.
Anything more you want to know about cutting machine.