Fiber laser users care the most about how to improve efficiency and lower cost, fiber laser cutting machines, with desirable cutting speed, much less deformation, and high precision, become mainstream cutting products in a very short time. 6 tips to improve the cutting efficiency.
High-power laser source greatly improves the processing efficiency, the speed of thin sheet cutting has been close to the control limit of machinery performance, and thick sheet cutting also sees a lot of breakthroughs.
how to improve the cutting efficiency
1. The output power of the laser increases, the better the cutting quality is, the better the cutting quality is on the same thickness of the plate.
2. When the focus of laser cutting is good, the precision and accuracy of cutting can meet the need.
3. Regardless of the laser cutting material, if the cutting speed and material can be the best, then the cutting effect is the best at this time,
too fast and too slow will affect the laser cutting effect.
5, different gas types, cutting speed and effect are different. Generally speaking, the cutting speed of oxygen is the best, and the cutting cost of air is the lowest. 6 tips to improve the cutting efficiency
6. Generally speaking, the flatter the surface of the material,the better the cutting quality. 6 tips to teach you how to improve the cutting efficiency of the cutting machine.
Laser cutting machine advantages 6 tips to improve the cutting efficiency
1. The cutting speed is fast, which can improve the operating efficiency. Which is more than ten times the traditional cutting production efficiency.
2. The processing technology is fine, the cutting mouth is narrow. The cutting seam is small, the precision is excellent, and the micro parts can process and cut with high difficulty.
3. The laser-cut surface is smooth and can use without repeate processing. Which can save man-hours and labor costs, and plays an excellent role in optimizing operations.
4. In the cutting operation, the heat affecte area is very small, and the material around the slit is not affecte. So that the chance of the workpiece deforming is very small, and the cutting quality of the product is good.
5. When the laser cutting machine does not touch the nozzle and the workpiece during cutting. It will greatly reduce the wear of the material.