How to use a laser cutting machine?-Jenny
How to use a laser cutting machine.
At present, the latest type of cutting machine equipment using in the world is the fiber laser cutting machine. Through the high energy density laser beam output. The laser beam can concentrate on the surface of the processed workpiece. So that the work will instantly realize the materialization of the equipment with gasification. This will achieve the purpose of automatic cutting. Compare with gas laser machines, fiber laser cutting machines have obvious advantages in cutting. And they have become the most important first-choice equipment in the field of high-precision laser processing.
Fiber laser cutting machine can use for cutting sheet metal. Whether it is bevel cutting or round tube cutting, very high-precision cutting requirements can be achieve. And the cutting edges can be more neat and smooth. Moreover, the fiber laser cutting machine have absolute advantages in consumables, work efficiency and environmental protection. And is a leading technology product.
Tips You Should Know Before Starting a laser cutter.
1. Before starting, pay attention to check whether the power voltage matches the rated voltage of the laser cutting machine to avoid unnecessary damage.
2. Check whether the exhaust pipe is placed at the air outlet to avoid obstructing air convection.
3. Check whether there are other foreign objects on the laser cutting table.
Steps to Learn How to use a laser cutting machine
1. Fixed cutting material. Fix the material to be cut on the work surface of the laser cutting machine;
2. Adjust the parameters of the equipment according to the material and thickness of the metal plate;
3. Select appropriate lenses and nozzles, and check them before starting to check their intact condition and cleaning condition
4. Adjust the focus. Adjust the cutting head to the proper focus position;
5. check and adjust the nozzle center;
6. Cutting head sensor calibration;
7. Select the appropriate cutting gas and check whether the spraying state is good;
8. Try cutting the material. After the material is cut, check whether the cutting end surface is smooth and check the cutting accuracy.
If there is an error, adjust the equipment parameters accordingly until the proof meets the requirements and is available;
9. Programming the workpiece drawings and corresponding layout, and import the equipment cutting system;
10. Adjust the position of the cutting head and start cutting;
11. During the operation, the staff must be present at all times and carefully observe the cutting situation.
If there is an emergency situation, they need to respond quickly, press the emergency stop button;
12. Check the cutting quality and accuracy of the first sample;