How to solve the laser cutting machine error problem.
For a long time using a laser cutting machine for sheet metal processing, it is inevitable that the accuracy will decrease and the error will increase.
It will affect the processed products quality. It is not conducive to the production of the enterprise.
How to adjust the machine when an error occurs?
1. The thickness of the cutting material exceeds the standard. Generally, the thickness of the plate that the metal laser cutting machine can cut is less than 12 thicknesses.
The thinner the plate, the easier it is to cut, and the better the quality. If the plate is too thick.
The laser cutting machine is more difficult to cut. Under the condition of ensuring the cutting, there will be errors in the processing accuracy.
So the thickness factor of the plate must be determined.
2. The laser output power is not up to standard. When the laser cutting machine is running and debugging, it is necessary to ensure that the laser output power reaches the standard. Generally, the higher the laser output power, the better the quality of the cutting on the same thickness of the plate.
3. Roughness of cutting board. In general, the flatter the surface of the cutting material, the better the quality of the cut.
4. The focus position is not accurate. If the focus of the laser cutting machine is not correct, it will directly affect the cutting accuracy, so calibration and check before operation. You can also purchase carved auto-focus laser head when purchasing the machine, auto-focusing, to ensure cutting accuracy.
5. Processing speed. The cutting speed of the laser cutting machine directly affects the processing accuracy. Therefore, it is also necessary to achieve the best match between the cutting speed and the material before running.
Finally any questions,contact us.