There are many types of lenses for laser cutting machines, such as focusing lenses and protective lenses. The lens is an important part of the laser cutting machine. In order to make the cutting effect of the machine better, the operator must master the correct method of cleaning the lens. In order to extend the life of the laser cutting machine as much as possible and reduce the cost of use, the lens must be cleaned strictly in accordance with this specification. During the replacement process, the placement, inspection, and installation of optical lenses must be done so that the lenses are not damaged and contaminated.
The following are the precautions for the correct cleaning of the laser cutting machine lens:
1. Be sure to wear finger cots or rubber gloves to install the lens.
2. Sharp instruments are forbidden to avoid scratching the surface of the lens.
3. Take the edge of the lens when taking the lens to avoid touching the film. The environment for testing and cleaning the lens must be dry and clean.
4. The workbench must maintain several layers of clean tissue and several clean lenses.
5. Do not speak above the lens, and keep potential contaminants (such as food, beverages, etc.) away from the work environment.
The operation steps to properly clean the lens of the laser cutting machine are as follows:
1. Blow off the floats on the surface of the original part by blowing a balloon.
2. Clean the lens gently with analytical grade acetone. The cleaning should be done at one time to avoid wavy ribs.
3. If acetone cannot remove all the dirt, use acid vinegar to clean it.
4. When contamination and lens damage cannot be removed and removed, the only way to restore good performance is to replace the lens.
When using the machine, the lens should be cleaned and operated correctly, so that its life and performance will undoubtedly be significantly improved. This is also one of the ways for us to ensure the life and stability of the laser cutting machine. More prevention and maintenance can make The laser cutting machine works longer and has higher stability, which brings more benefits to manufacturers.