Daily Maintenance Of fiber Laser Marking Machine(II)
Last article we share 8 tips how to maintenance of fiber laser marking machine.
Today we will share rest of maintenance ways.
9. During the working process of the fiber laser marking machine, the marking machine must not be moved to avoid damage to the machine.
10. Care should be taken when removing the focusing mirror. Be careful not to damage or fall. Also, do not touch the focusing mirror with your hand or other objects.
11. Do not cover the stack or put other items on the fiber laser marking machine to avoid affecting the heat dissipation effect of the machine.
12. When the equipment is used for a long time, the dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower end surface of the focusing mirror.
The lighter will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; if the lighter causes the optical lens to absorb heat and overheat, it will burst. When the marking effect is not good, carefully check the surface of the focusing mirror for contamination.
13. The cleaning method is to mix anhydrous ethanol (analytical grade) and diethyl ether (analytical grade) in a ratio of 3:1, infiltrate the mixture with a long fiber cotton swab or lens paper, and gently scrub the lower end surface of the focusing mirror. On one side, you must replace the cotton swab or lens paper.
14. When the fiber laser marking machine is not working, the marking machine and computer power should be cut off.
Cover the field lens lens to prevent dust from contaminating the optical lens.
15. When the fiber laser marking machine is working, the circuit is in a high pressure state. Non-professionals should not be inspected during startup to avoid electric shock.
16. Note that the output of the laser power supply cannot be suspended to prevent ignition and breakdown between other electrical appliances.
17. No sound and light power supply is allowed to work at no load;
18. It is not allowed to start other components before the xenon lamp is ignited to prevent high voltage from entering the damaged component.
19. It is strictly forbidden to arbitrarily change the main components of the protection circuit and the fiber laser marking machine;
When the unit is not working, the marking machine and computer power should be turned off.
When the machine is not working, cover the field lens lens to prevent dust from contaminating the optical lens.
Hope this information is helpful for you.If you have any questions,please feel free contact to us.
Sales Manager:Anne Zhang