Fiber laser cutting machine main features and application
The main features and application of fiber laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine with fiber laser generator as the light source. And fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser newly developed in the world for outputting a laser beam with high energy density. And fiber laser cutting machine main features and application.
Then the laser beam concentrate on the surface of the workpiece. So that the area where the ultra-fine focus is irradiated on the workpiece is instantaneously melted and evaporated. And fiber laser cutting machine main features and application.
CNC mechanical system moves the spot.
And automatic cutting by illuminating the position. Compared with large volume gas lasers and solid-state lasers. Then it has obvious advantages and has become an important choice in high-precision laser processing, laser radar systems, space technology, laser medicine and other fields.
Fiber laser cutting machines can be used for both flat and beveled edges with a neat and smooth edge. Suitable for high precision cutting such as metal sheets. At the same time, the mechanical arm can replace the original imported five-axis laser for three-dimensional cutting.
Compared with the ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves more space and gas consumption, and has high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new energy-saving and environmentally friendly product and one of the world’s leading technology products.
(1) And the optical power conversion efficiency of the fiber laser is high. And the conversion efficiency is above 30%. Then the low-power fiber laser does not need to equip with a water cooler. Which greatly saves power consumption during operation, saves operating costs. And achieves the highest production efficiency.
(2) Then the laser only needs electric energy during operation. Then no need to generate additional laser gas. And the operation and maintenance cost is the lowest.
(3) So fiber lasers use semiconductor modular and redundant designs.
And there are no optical lenses in the resonator and there is no startup time. Then it has the advantages of adjustable, maintenance-free and high stability. So they reduce the cost and maintenance time of accessories, which is unmatched by conventional lasers.
(4) Therefore, the output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 μm, which is 1 ≤ 10 of the CO2 wavelength. And the output beam has good quality and high power density, which is beneficial to the absorption of metal materials, has excellent cutting and welding capabilities. And has the lowest processing cost.
(5) Others are the optical path transmission of the whole machine does not require a complicated light guiding system such as a mirror. And the optical path is simple, the structure is stable. And the external optical path is maintenance-free.
(6) Then the cutting head contains protective lenses. So the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing lenses is small.
(7) And light generate by fiber optics, making the design of the mechanical system very simple and easy to integrate with robots or multi-dimensional workbench.
(8) After the laser is added to the shutter, it can be multi-machine, fiber split. Then it can divide into multiple channels to work at the same time. And easy to expand functions, easy to upgrade and simple.
(9) So the fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, movable in position. And small in area.