Fiber laser cutting machine bed maintenance
Fiber laser cutting machine bed maintenance.
1. Every working day must clean the dirt of the machine tool and guide rails, keep the bed clean, turn off the air source and power supply when leaving work, and empty the residual air in the machine tube.
2. If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professionals from operating.
3. Observe the lubricant on the machine’s horizontal and longitudinal rails and the surface of the rack to keep it lubricated!
Weekly maintenance and maintenance:
1. The machine should be thoroughly cleaned every week, horizontal and vertical guide rails, drive gear racks are cleaned, and lubricated.
2. Check that the horizontal and vertical rail cleaners are working properly, and if not, replace them in time.
3. Check all torches for looseness, clean the trash at the ignition gun, and keep the ignition normal.
4. If there is an automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
5. Check if the plasma cutting tip and electrode are damaged, and if the cutting tip and electrode need to be replaced.
Month and quarter maintenance:
1. Check the total air inlet for garbage, and check whether the valves and pressure gauges are working properly.
2. Check all tubing connections for looseness and all tubes with no damage. Fasten or replace if necessary.
3. Check all transmission parts for looseness, check the gear and the rack, and adjust if necessary.
4. Loosen the tightening device and push the pulley by hand. If you come and go freely, if it is abnormal, adjust or replace it in time.
5. Check the clamping block, steel strip and guide wheel for looseness, tightness of the steel strip, and adjust if necessary.
6. Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, damage replacement, and finally draw a comprehensive inspection pattern to check the accuracy of the machine.
If you have any questions,contact us.