Fiber laser cutter cut carbon steel face 3 major problem + Karina
Fiber laser cutter cut carbon steel face 3 major problem
Laser cutting machines are widely used in the field of carbon steel processing due to their excellent performances such as fastness, high efficiency, high quality and high profitability. However, due to the lack of understanding of the laser cutting machine, many users may encounter various problems during use, which affects the normal operation of the laser cutting machine and the quality of the cutting. The following is a summary of the following three common problems and the corresponding solutions.
1. The laser is not completely cut
The reason why the laser is not completely cut:
(1) The selection of the laser nozzle does not match the thickness of the processing plate, and the nozzle or processing plate is replaced;
(2) The laser cutting line speed is too fast, and the operation control is required to reduce the line speed.
2. Abnormal sparks occur when cutting low carbon steel
When the low carbon steel is cut normally, the fire bouquet is long, flat, and has fewer splits. The occurrence of abnormal sparks will affect the smoothness and quality of the cut section of the workpiece.
In this case, if other parameters are normal, the following should be considered:
(1) The laser head nozzle has serious loss, and the nozzle should be replaced in time;
(2) In the case of no new nozzle replacement, the working gas pressure should be increased;
(3) If the thread at the connection between the nozzle and the laser head is loose, the cutting should be suspended immediately, check the connection state of the laser head, and re-thread the thread.
Laser cutting machine is a valuable high-tech equipment. When various problems occur in operation, it is both laborious and costly. Therefore, it is best to choose good quality equipment when purchasing.