The solution to the high temperature of the laser cutting machine
As we all know that the laser cutting machine needs a lot of water to cool the high temperature inside the laser tube to ensure the normal use and service life of the laser tube. However, when using the laser cutting machine normally, the water inside the cooling water tank is easy to rise, especially in summer, it takes less than 2 hours to heat up. If can not replace it in time, the power of the laser tube will drop significantly. Then the cold water device is particularly important. We should maintain regularly the water chiller of the laser cutting machine. In order to ensure that the machine is in good condition. If you encounter a fault, remember not to dispose of it yourself. You should ask a professional technician to repair it. Do not disassemble the machine yourself.
Daily maintenance of laser cutting machine chillers should pay attention to the following aspects:
- Regularly clean the heat sink. The cleaning method is as follows: brush the heat sink carefully with a brush, then blow it off with compressed air. If necessary, clean and rinse with special air conditioner fin cleaning agent.
- Dust off the condenser regularly (the method is the same as above).
- Check the water level in the water tank of the chiller. If the water level is too low, add pure water or deionized water in time.
- Reguarly check the terminals of the appliance and remove the dust (after the power is off).
- You should Check whether the joints in the waterway system are leaking, whether the pipeline is aging, and if there is water leakage, replace the relevant components in time.
- If the water quality of the cooling water becomes worse, turbid, and the transparency is reduced. It is necessary to discharge all the deteriorated cooling water in time and replace the new cooling water.
- Regularly clean the impurities on the filter element. If the filter element is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
If you have other questions about the metal laser cutting machine, you can consult our technical staff.
Contact us for more tips to learn more about the maintance of laser cutting machine.