Cost comparison on YAG laser cutter & fiber laser cutter
Fiber laser cutter and YAG laser cutting machine cost comparison.
Laser cutting machine is essential for metal manufacturing and processing enterprises.
All enterprises want to get maximum profit by lowest cost.
Therefore, when selecting the device, users will consider prices and costs.
Following are our analysis.
1. Price: fiber laser cutter has a higher prices and technology than YAG laser cutting machine.
2. Power: the power of fiber laser cutting machine is relatively large.
On the market there is more common 500W to 1000W.
Many manufacturers are using more powerful 2000w fiber laser cutting machine, to a greater extent to meet the production needs.
And YAG laser cutting machine is a low-power laser cutting machine.
And the highest power currently available YAG laser cutting machine is 850W.
3. Cutting performance: fiber laser cutter machine mainly for sheet metal cutting.
Ahe speed is 3-4 times higher than YAG.
Therefore,it can carry out large-volume rapid cutting sheet material.
YAG laser cutting machine can cut the slab substantially less than 8mm, precision-cut, but slower.
4. Photoelectric conversion rate: fiber laser cutting machine photoelectric conversion rate between 25% -30%.
While the YAG laser cutting machine photoelectric conversion rate of only 2% -3%.
Fiber laser cutting machine have obvious advantages in energy saving, power consumption, supporting cooling system and other advantages.
5. Cost: under the same circumstances, the same material cutting, fiber laser cutting machine cost is lower than YAG laser cutting machine.
First, lower power consumption optical fiber cuttingmachine; auxiliary gases.
YAG laser cutting machine has a lower cost consumption, but fiber laser cutting machine has a lower costs onconsumables. \
Total,fiber laser cutting machine has a lower cost but a higher performance.