Ring Jewelry Laser Marking Machine
When it comes to rings and jewelry, there is no doubt that they are an indisputable part of our daily lives.
They are becoming more and more popular.Not only because they make us feel fashionable and beautiful, but also because it is a commitment or symbol of love for couples. Different people have different preferences for rings and jewelry. Couples like to tag their lover’s name or special date on rings and jewels. People who are looking for fashion may like to tag special letters or patterns. Therefore, laser marking machines are increasingly used for the marking of rings and jewelry. It is not only practical, but also meets the needs of the times and people.
The laser marking machine equipment for jewelry is mainly laser marking equipment for optical fibers.
Jewelry laser marking machine uses optical fiber output laser, and then achieves marking function through high-speed scanning galvanometer system. Jewelry laser marking electromechanical light conversion efficiency is very high, using air-cooled cooling, the whole machine is small, the output light speed quality is good, and the reliability is high.
- Can work continuously for 24 hours without consumables;
- The machine has a long service life (more than 10,000 hours), which can meet the long-term and stable working needs. The beam is stable;
- Customized rotary marking device to help mark the ring, both the outer ring and the inner ring can help you leave the long-lasting imprint you want;
- The software is powerful, compatible with software files such as Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop; supports PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, etc., can directly use SHX, TTF fonts;
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency, good beam quality, fine lines, small spot and long service life of laser;
- High-speed scanning galvanometer, suitable for industrial mass production;
- No mechanical stress, low thermal stress, no damage to the material, and no deformation. Can process most materials;
- After laser marking, it will never fall off, high temperature resistance, anti-counterfeiting and environmental protection.