Daily maintenance of fiber laser cutting machine-Ivy
Daily maintenance of fiber laser cutting machine
How to use and maintain the fiber laser cutting machine? When using fiber laser cutting machine to process objects, you need to learn the use and maintenance skills of fiber laser cutting machine equipment. In order to better play the function of the equipment and maximize the working efficiency of the equipment. You can see the Daily maintenance of fiber laser cutting machine
1) Always check the steel strip and make sure it is tight.
Otherwise, if there is a problem in the operation, it may hurt people and seriously lead to death. The steel strip looks like a small thing. And the problem is still a bit serious.
2) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months. And find that the maintenance and debugging are not normal.
If you don’t do this, it is possible that the effect of cutting out is not so good, the error will increase. And the cutting quality will affect. This is a top priority and must finish.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to suck dust and dirt from the machine once a week.
All electrical cabinets should keep clean and dustproof.
4) Each guide rail should clean frequently to eliminate dust and other debris, to ensure that the normal rack of the equipment should wipe regularly. And lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris.
The guide rails should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should clean and lubricate frequently. The machine can move better during the journey, and the quality of the cut products will improve.
5) The double focal length laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine, which causes damage to the laser cutting head due to long-term use.
Fiber laser cutting machines require regular inspection and maintenance. So if there is any deformation or other forms, you should know that the laser cutting head is a little damage and needs to replace. Then failure to replace will affect the quality of the cut and increase the cost. Some products may have to processe twice to reduce production efficiency. When purchasing the goods, it should carefully check to avoid problems when it is used.